- Offers cloud based integration and interoperability with several wireless ONM’s Network Management
- Derive live and real-time statistics on dashboards leading to several analytical reports
- Generate different reports as per job role specifications and to optimize overall network performance
- Supports RHEL based OS – Linux based Systems
- Storage of data records in RDBMS, CSV, and Excel formats
- Place multiple parameters to render results through graphical forms, making it flexible for data blending, data combinations from multiple data etc.
- The module presents business analytics reports including:
- Location analytics reports: Aggregates location specific information and delivers insights with real-time reports related to data usage, application usage, hotspot-based performance, network plan compared to campaign promotions, visitor trend analysis for each hotspot, and much more.
- Presence analytics reports: Describes Wi-Fi user engagement, customer loyalty and other criteria.
- Monetization reports: Detailed reports network-connected monetized deals and promotions based on related ad server.
- WiFI Network reports: Provides info on Wi-Fi network parameters related to uptime status, connectivity status, traffic analysis and the like.
With Ripple’s Analytics, hotspot vendors can get easy access to historical network trends and location-specific information including user profiles, demographics, location, device type, data usage duration, etc.